1173 Shasta Ave, San Jose, CA 951264 beds, 3 baths, 2,435 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4,917 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $1,065,000
- Parking: 400 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Showers over Tubs - 2+, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Thermostat Controller, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Log, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Two-Way, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Marble, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Victorian, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,435 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 41
- Parcel #: 26123039
- Zillow Home ID: 19575628
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1173 Shasta Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% higher than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1167 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$776K321,300
- 1181 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$726K32.51,230
- 1157 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$731K211,388
- 1197 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$956K322,126
- 1166 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$715K221,326
- 1158 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$757K311,200
- 1151 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$710K211,059
- 1180 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$1.38M332,800
- 1150 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$1.42M543,663
- 1199 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$765K----1,706
- 1188 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$654K21.5980
- 1186 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$698K31.51,282
- 1174 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$794K----1,604
- 1196 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$710K211,428
- 1144 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$837K311,495
- 1196 Hester Ave San Jose, CA$687K21.51,240
- 1137 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$777K322,085
- 1166 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$714K31.51,196
- 1215 Shasta Ave San Jose, CA$725K----1,512
- 399 Sequoia Ave San Jose, CA$805K311,540
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.