- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11730 204th St, Jamaica, NY 114121,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1920
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 22
- Parcel #: 126330020
- Zillow Home ID: 32194102
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11730 204th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In St. Albans, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 922.5% greater than in New York, and 46.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent St. Albans home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or St. Albans home values.
- 11728 204th St Jamaica, NY$349K----1,008
- 11732 204th St Jamaica, NY$394K----1,272
- 11726 204th St Jamaica, NY$405K----1,029
- 11724 204th St Jamaica, NY$397K----1,008
- 11722 204th St Jamaica, NY$366K----1,008
- 11802 204th St Jamaica, NY$329K----1,008
- 11720 204th St Jamaica, NY$354K----1,008
- 11731 203rd St Jamaica, NY$342K----1,008
- 11729 203rd St Jamaica, NY$348K----1,008
- 11804 204th St Saint Albans, NY$223K211,108
- 11727 203rd St Jamaica, NY$353K----1,000
- 11804 204th St Jamaica, NY$224K211,108
- 11718 204th St Jamaica, NY$382K322,200
- 11725 203rd St Jamaica, NY$355K----1,000
- 11801 203rd St Jamaica, NY$358K----1,008
- 11723 203rd St Jamaica, NY$368K----1,008
- 11806 204th St Jamaica, NY$303K----1,008
- 11716 204th St Saint Albans, NY$362K----1,000
- 11803 203rd St Jamaica, NY$339K----1,008
- 11721 203rd St Jamaica, NY$413K----1,008
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292