11730 Palatine Ave N, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 2 baths, 1,920 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1951
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $343,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 320 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 470 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,920 sqft
- Parcel #: 3918400035
- Zillow Home ID: 48905398
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11730 Palatine Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Broadview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71.2% lower than in Seattle, and 77.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Broadview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Broadview home values.
- 11736 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$438K311,520
- 11726 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$486K31.751,820
- 11752 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$468K321,700
- 11714 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$637K943,500
- 11711 Greenwood Ave N APT D Seattle, WA$401K----1,960
- 11711 Greenwood Ave N APT C Seattle, WA$347K331,480
- 11754 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$438K431,980
- 11711 Greenwood Ave N APT B Seattle, WA$382K----1,864
- 11711 Greenwood Ave N APT A Seattle, WA$383K----1,900
- 215 N 120th St APT 301 Seattle, WA$208K11665
- 215 N 120th St APT 302 Seattle, WA$361K311,335
- 215 N 120th St APT 202 Seattle, WA$302K221,031
- 215 N 120th St APT 201 Seattle, WA$297K221,012
- 215 N 120th St APT 103 Seattle, WA$192K11607
- 215 N 120th St APT 102 Seattle, WA$148K11670
- 215 N 120th St APT 101 Seattle, WA$200K11618
- 215 N 120th St Seattle, WA$202K------
- 11707 Greenwood Ave N APT D Seattle, WA$387K331,690
- 11733 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$458K321,940
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292