11731 S Willow St, Jenks, OK 740373 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,189 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,927 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 2 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $209,000
- Price/sqft: $94
- Parking: 456 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,189 sqft
- Parcel #: 60627823537710
- Zillow Home ID: 63198513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11731 S Willow Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 74037 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 20.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.5% greater than in Jenks, and 3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 74037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jenks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 74037 home values.
- 11733 S Willow St Jenks, OK$205K322,346
- 11729 S Willow St Jenks, OK$255K433,258
- 11727 S Willow St Jenks, OK$197K--22,058
- 11726 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$199K333,092
- 11803 S Willow St Jenks, OK$244K532,976
- 11724 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$283K43.53,150
- 11725 S Willow St Jenks, OK$224K--32,469
- 11722 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$239K--32,935
- 11804 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$284K443,130
- 11805 S Willow St Jenks, OK$267K533,224
- 11726 S Vine Pl # 0 Jenks, OK$217K------
- 11730 S Willow St Jenks, OK$257K633,022
- 11728 S Willow St Jenks, OK$237K--2.52,515
- 11724 S Willow St Jenks, OK$272K633,390
- 11726 S Willow St Jenks, OK$274K--3.52,937
- 2421 W 119th St S Jenks, OK$261K--32,728
- 2419 W 119th St S Jenks, OK$288K433,527
- 11732 S Willow St Jenks, OK$290K--3.53,534
- 11806 S Vine Pl Jenks, OK$240K--32,874
- 11724 S Willow St Jenks, OK$266K43.53,390
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!