11736 Fitchwood Cir, Jacksonville, FL 322584 beds, 3 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2010
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $307,574
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 762 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Gated Community
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1580938080
- Zillow Home ID: 109775532
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11736 Fitchwood Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Greenland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 70.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5% less than in Jacksonville, and 183.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Greenland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Greenland home values.
- 11736 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$308K432,621
- 11742 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$354K42.53,454
- 11730 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$317K42.53,353
- 11705 Lanier Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$260K32.52,632
- 4874 Greenland Hideaway Dr S Jacksonville, FL$192K321,990
- 11737 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$337K533,454
- 11748 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$295K42.52,920
- 11748 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$260K42.52,932
- 11713 Lanier Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$191K421,962
- 11724 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$306K642,878
- 4882 Greenland Hideaway Dr S Jacksonville, FL$200K321,665
- 11721 Lanier Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$192K321,714
- 11749 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$308K432,983
- 11636 Greenland Hideaway Dr W Jacksonville, FL$253K321,860
- 11700 Lanier Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$208K532,254
- 11754 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$329K533,353
- 11729 Lanier Creek Dr Jacksonville, FL$175K321,502
- 4890 Greenland Hideaway Dr S Jacksonville, FL$230K321,868
- 11731 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$357K42.53,514
- 11718 Fitchwood Cir Jacksonville, FL$369K5--3,734
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!