11736 Meridian Ave N, Seattle, WA 981335 beds, 3 baths, 2,400 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,670 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $499,950
- Price/sqft: $208
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 650 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 210 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- 2 car garage, Could easily convert the downstairs into a mother-in-law apartment
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Split level
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,400 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6411600245
- Zillow Home ID: 48994640
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11736 Meridian Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.7% lower than in Seattle, and 26.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haller Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
- 11736 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$579K532,400
- 11726 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$497K32.752,280
- 11738 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$463K32.252,370
- 11724 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$550K52.252,760
- 11740 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$538K32.253,140
- 2121 N 120th St Seattle, WA$489K32.251,890
- 2125 N 120th St Seattle, WA$451K221,940
- 11734 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$559K443,090
- 2135 N 120th St Seattle, WA$493K512,640
- 2115 N 120th St Seattle, WA$572K42.52,100
- 11728 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$302K21800
- 11723 1/2 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$501K42.252,010
- 2122 N 117th St Seattle, WA$342K21950
- 2128 N 117th St Seattle, WA$333K21880
- 2116 N 117th St Seattle, WA$310K21820
- 11722 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$382K311,620
- 11742 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$519K322,750
- 11746 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$512K42.52,220
- 2132 N 117th St Seattle, WA$314K21840
- 11714 Meridian Ave N Seattle, WA$515K41.752,310
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!