- Lot: 2,548 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2008
- 58 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,275 all time views
- 11 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $158
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $195,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $104
- MLS #: O5356921
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 432 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Architectural Style \ Townhouse, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Financing Available \ FHA, Financing Available \ USDA, Financing Available \ VA, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Garage Features \ Street Parking, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Maintenance Includes \ Ground Maintenance, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Description \ Townhouse 2-3 Floors, Property Style \ Townhouse, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Street Lights, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Last Status \ Active, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Contract Status \ Inspections, Utilities \ City Water, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Last Change Type \ Price Increase, Garage Features \ Drive Space, Contract Status \ Appraisal, Maintenance Includes \ Recreational Facilities, Maintenance Includes \ Escrow Reserves Fund, Property Description \ 2nd Floor Multi-Story, Maintenance Includes \ Roof, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Location \ Greenbelt View, Garage Features \ Guest Parking
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 1,884 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 332227829301300
- Zillow Home ID: 89679957
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $176-207K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 34787 home values will increase 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Winter Garden as a whole. Among 34787 homes, this home is 0.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 7.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% greater than in Winter Garden, and 220% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Garden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
|1178 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$186K||3||2.5||1,625|
|1170 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$193K||3||2.5||1,884|
|1166 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$184K||3||2.5||1,625|
|1204 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$190K||3||2.5||1,808|
|1212 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$192K||3||2.5||1,826|
|1154 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$190K||3||2.5||1,748|
|1216 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$256K||--||--||--|
|1216 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$198K||3||3||1,643|
|1220 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$200K||3||2.5||1,971|
|1150 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$222K||3||2.5||1,625|
|1175 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$196K||3||2.5||1,798|
|1171 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$188K||3||2.5||1,625|
|1205 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$192K||3||2.5||1,824|
|1167 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$212K||3||3||1,844|
|1004 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||--||--||--||--|
|1209 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$189K||3||2.5||1,661|
|1163 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$211K||3||3||1,966|
|1224 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$198K||3||2.5||1,961|
|1146 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$195K||3||2.5||1,884|
|1213 Priory Cir Winter Garden, FL||$204K||3||2.5||1,975|
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.