- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11750 96th St, Lexington, OK 730513 beds, 2 baths, 1,377 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- 1970 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2007 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $104
- Ceiling Fan
- large storage building built on cement foundation
- Range / Oven
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,377 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0074527
- Zillow Home ID: 21764557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11750 96th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 73051, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.9% greater than in Slaughterville, and 37.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73051 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Slaughterville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73051 home values.
- 11850 96th St Lexington, OK$115K311,820
- 9401 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$84K311,396
- 9341 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$104K321,848
- 11911 96th St Lexington, OK$148K321,960
- 9251 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$87K321,592
- 9301 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$89K321,568
- 11400 96th St Lexington, OK$219KStudio--1,216
- 12310 96th St Lexington, OK$159K321,612
- 9651 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$82K211,272
- 9700 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$96K321,917
- 9101 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$83K321,369
- 12300 96th St Lexington, OK$193K322,139
- 11200 96th St Lexington, OK$301K643,614
- 8951 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$71K211,228
- 8851 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$132K531,344
- 9000 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$203K321,643
- 9950 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$114K632,428
- 8781 Bryant Rd Lexington, OK$71K321,216
- Hailey Dr Lexington, OK--------
- 7477 Harvest Hls Lexington, OK$381K433,200
Nearby Schools in Slaughterville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.