This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 1,432 all time views
- HOA Fee: $20
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $140,500
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 386 sqft
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Range, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Foundation \ Crawlspace, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, HOA Payment Schedule \ Annual, Housing For Older Persons \ N/A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Blinds/Shades, Kitchen Features \ Island, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Corner Lot, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool \ None, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Public Utilities
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 2
- Floor size: 2,793 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 132429917903550
- Zillow Home ID: 71065238
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $195-278K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32824 home values will increase 9.3% next year, compared to a 8.1% rise for Orange as a whole. Among 32824 homes, this home is valued 46.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32824, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27.2% higher than in Orange, and 198.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32824 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32824 home values.
|11748 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$176K||3||2||1,624|
|11742 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$190K||3||2||1,878|
|10214 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$209K||3||2.5||2,236|
|10143 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$189K||4||2||1,878|
|10220 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$187K||4||2||1,878|
|10137 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$191K||4||2||1,876|
|10149 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$181K||3||2||1,638|
|11730 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$232K||4||3||2,814|
|10226 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$233K||4||2.5||2,873|
|10131 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$229K||4||2||2,814|
|11755 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$190K||3||2||1,878|
|10155 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$196K||4||2||1,878|
|11749 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$229K||4||2.5||2,814|
|10125 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$172K||3||2||1,624|
|10232 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$185K||4||2||1,878|
|11724 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$190K||3||2||1,893|
|11743 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$259K||4||3.5||3,009|
|11737 Nimbus Ln Orlando, FL||$186K||3||2||1,855|
|10161 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$253K||4||2.5||2,793|
|10119 Laxton St Orlando, FL||$212K||4||2.5||2,236|
Nearby Schools in Orange
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!