- Lot: 1.87 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- 409 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,171 all time views
- 13 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $175
- Last sold: Oct 2000 for $625,000
- Parking: 1888 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Guest Quarters, Additional Rooms \ Library, Additional Rooms \ Rec/Rumpus Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Additional Rooms \ Workshop, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ High Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Vacuum - Central, Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Wet Bar, Association Fees Include \ Maintenance - Common Area, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tub w/Jets, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Breakfast Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Per Owner, Energy Features \ Low Flow Shower, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Master Bedroom, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Marble, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Propane, Heating \ Heating - 2+ Zones, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Up, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Concrete, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Sewer Septic \ Septic Tank/Pump, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Utilities \ Propane On Site, View \ City Lights, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Private/Mutual, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 16
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 5,487 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 416133002000
- Zillow Home ID: 65440146
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.35-2.58M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 93940 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 10.9% increase for Salinas as a whole. Among 93940 homes, this home is 227.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 5.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93940, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 72.9% lower than in Salinas, and 72.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 93940 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Salinas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93940 home values.
|11719 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.83M||4||3.5||4,261|
|11791 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$2.22M||4||3.5||5,156|
|25980 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||$1.58M||--||--||2,161|
|25970 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||$936K||3||2||2,170|
|11754 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.99M||3||5||3,969|
|11790 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.85M||4||3.5||4,066|
|11827 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.59M||3||2.5||2,864|
|25960 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||--||Studio||--||--|
|25945 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$2.03M||4||4||5,100|
|11863 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.81M||4||3.5||3,683|
|11862 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$3.5M||6||5.5||7,280|
|25950 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||$2.49M||3||3.5||3,422|
|25980 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$1.85M||4||4||4,535|
|11826 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.79M||4||4.5||3,678|
|25990 Colt Ln Carmel Valley, CA||$1.77M||3||2||2,958|
|11898 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.88M||4||3.5||4,200|
|11899 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$1.64M||3||2.5||3,046|
|25944 Paseo Estribo Monterey, CA||$1.81M||3||3.5||4,036|
|11718 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$2.24M||5||4.5||5,000|
|11718 Saddle Rd Monterey, CA||$2.41M||4||5||5,273|
Nearby Schools in Salinas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.