11759 Palatine Ave N, Seattle, WA 981335 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,940 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,710 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $630,000
- Price/sqft: $214
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 990 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Tudor
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,940 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 6380500005
- Zillow Home ID: 48991073
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11759 Palatine Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Broadview, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.8% lower than in Seattle, and 29.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Broadview home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Broadview home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,101 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1966
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 11751 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$579K32.52,860
- 11745 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$488K31.52,010
- 12003 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$486K41.52,020
- 11739 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$419K21.51,550
- 12009 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$640K32.253,220
- 11758 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$467K522,230
- 11750 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$500K322,520
- 11733 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$440K321,940
- 12013 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$575K32.252,420
- 12002 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$469K321,940
- 11742 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$403K311,200
- 11754 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$428K431,980
- 11738 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$455K41.751,840
- 12008 1st Ave NW Seattle, WA$407K31.751,300
- 12002 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$463K211,600
- 11752 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$470K321,700
- 11729 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$608K41.752,630
- 12023 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$681K42.753,420
- 12010 Palatine Ave N Seattle, WA$499K31.752,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!