1176 Encanto Way, Pacifica, CA 94044
Sold on 7/23/12: $520,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Single Family:1,040 sq ft
- Lot:5,009 sqft
- Year Built:1954
- Last Sold:Jul 2012 for $520,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Enjoy this wonderfully remodeled Linda Mar home with stunning mountatin views just a few minutes walk from the beach! Property Highlights include: brand new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, new landscaping with sprinkler system, new bathroom, refinished hardwood floors, etc.... A great place to raise family with a large backyard, front courtyard, and a nice park just 2 blocks away. And to top it off, you won't have to deal with any of the hassle or headache of a short sale or foreclosure as this is a regular sale!
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedMicrowave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room
- Room Count6
- # Stories1.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15503378
- Garage Size380
- Lot Depth100
- Lot Width50
- Parcel #022204120
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow516
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$576,139||$530K – $622K||+$1,811||$553||12/19/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,812/mo||$1.3K – $3.2K/mo||+$46||$2.70||12/16/2013|
Zillow predicts 94044 home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 14.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94044 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 19.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 75.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
Neighborhood for 1176 Encanto Way
- 1160 Encanto Way Pacifica, CA$576K31.01,040
- 1135 Encanto Way Pacifica, CA$591K31.01,040
- 644 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA$570K31.01,040
- 1144 De Solo Dr Pacifica, CA$559K31.01,040
- 619 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA$584K31.01,040
- 635 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA$568K31.01,040
- 1175 Fernandez Way Pacifica, CA$597K42.01,640
- 1133 De Solo Dr Pacifica, CA$601K31.01,040
- 1140 De Solo Dr Pacifica, CA$651K32.01,460
- 1207 De Solo Dr Pacifica, CA$577K31.01,040
- 1148 Fernandez Way Pacifica, CA$524K31.01,040
- 668 Arguello Blvd Pacifica, CA$570K31.01,040
- 1124 De Solo Dr Pacifica, CA$577K31.01,040
- 1128 Cervantes Way Pacifica, CA$568K31.01,040
- 1167 Balboa Way Pacifica, CA$580K31.01,040
- 684 Linda Mar Blvd Pacifica, CA$737K42.52,270
- 675 Montezuma Dr Pacifica, CA$581K31.01,040
- 1088 Anza Dr Pacifica, CA$589K31.01,040
- 716 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$648K32.01,338
- 720 Crespi Dr Pacifica, CA$584K31.01,040
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005