- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1176 Ivy Ave E, Saint Paul, MN 551063 beds, 2 baths, 2,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1919
- Cooling: Central
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 360 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,160 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 212922430009
- Zillow Home ID: 2105531
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1176 Ivy Avenue E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Payne Phallen market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 149.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 69.9% greater than in Saint Paul, and 607.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Payne Phallen home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Saint Paul.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Payne Phallen home values.
- 1186 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$253K231,285
- 1172 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$241K311,498
- 1188 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$316K321,658
- 1166 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$237K421,624
- 1194 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$378K322,119
- 1157 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$248K322,129
- 1200 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$288K311,466
- 1149 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$199K31.51,185
- 1162 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$416K52.52,916
- 1161 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$232K3--1,942
- 1145 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$202K321,468
- 1206 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$364K311,936
- 1151 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$246K331,860
- 1141 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$201K31.51,617
- 1154 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$250K41.51,636
- 1137 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$154K41.51,192
- 1133 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$195K211,460
- 1146 Ivy Ave E Saint Paul, MN$378K31.52,008
- 1162 Hyacinth Ave E Saint Paul, MN$163K211,460
- 1160 Orange Ave E Saint Paul, MN$247K322,138
Nearby Schools in Saint Paul
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.