A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Views: 3,463 all time views
- HOA Fee: $441/mo
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport, 180 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2015 for $425,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $362
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Laminate, Tile
- Additional Listing Info: Continue to Show
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Listing Info: Release Clause Present
- Association Fees Include: Common Area Electricity
- Association Fees Include: Exterior Painting
- Association Fees Include: Fencing
- Association Fees Include: Garbage
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Common Area
- Association Fees Include: Insurance - Flood
- Association Fees Include: Landscaping/Gardening
- Association Fees Include: or Tennis
- Association Fees Include: Pools
- Association Fees Include: Roof
- Association Fees Include: Sewer
- Association Fees Include: Spa
- Association Fees Include: Water
- Bathroom: Stall Shower
- Bathroom: Tubs - 1
- Building Type: Condo
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining Area in Living Room
- Dining Room: No Informal Dining Room
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Family Room: No Separate Family Room
- Flooring: Laminate
- Flooring: Tile
- Guest / Visitor Parking
- Heating: Baseboard
- HOA Amenities: Community Pool
- HOA Amenities: Sauna/ Spa/ Hot Tub
- HOA Amenities: Tennis Court/Facility
- Kitchen: 220 Volt Outlet
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Listing Class: Residential
- Listing Type: Exclusive Agency
- Lot Size Area Maximum Units: Square Feet
- Lot Size Area Minimum Units: Square Feet
- Stories: Below Ground Level
- Structure SqFt Source: Assessor
- Style: Modern/High Tech
- Subclass: Condominium
- Garbage disposal
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 02235167
- Zillow Home ID: 19472126
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-603K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.