1178 Cleveland St, Baltimore, MD 212302 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,186 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 444 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1898
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2006 for $252,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 553 sqft
- Flooring: Hardwood, Laminate
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: On street
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,186 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 13
- Parcel #: 0791 120
- Zillow Home ID: 36534019
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1178 Cleveland Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 21230, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% less than in Baltimore, and 96.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 21230 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 21230 home values.
- 1180 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$86K311,248
- 1176 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$181K--21,386
- 1182 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$122K221,200
- 1174 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$119K21.51,200
- 1172 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$123K211,106
- 1184 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$133K--21,770
- 1170 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$191K--21,426
- 1168 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$88K21.51,158
- 1166 Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$91K--11,158
- 1157 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$175K231,500
- 1159 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$97K--11,378
- 1155 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$103K------
- 1155 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$114K31.51,258
- 1161 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$88K--11,066
- 1153 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$124K221,308
- 1163 Carroll St Baltimore, MD$82K--11,108
- Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$104K--11,232
- Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$95K--1912
- Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$127K--11,232
- Cleveland St Baltimore, MD$93K--11,154
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.