This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Claim Your Home to Win
Enter for a chance to win $15,000 towards a remodel plus free custom artwork from Zillow.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $125-268K.
Improve This Home's Value
Estimated value increase: $3.4K
- The average cost for a deck addition in Jacksonville is $9,074.
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $6.5K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Jacksonville is $17,679.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- All time views: 2,263
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2006 for $236,600
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 429 sqft
- Category \ Rental
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage
- Payment Freq \ Monthly
- Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool
- Publish to Internet \ Yes
- Restrictions \ Approval Required
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 2 Story
- Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling
- Type of Cooling \ Electric Source
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached
- Type of Heating \ Central Heating
- Type of Heating \ Electric Source
- Utilities \ Sewer - Public
- Utilities \ Water - Private
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,550 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Parcel #: 1069391652
- Zillow Home ID: 82991825
Popularity on Zillow
The Zillow Home Value Index is the median Zestimate valuation for a given geographic area on a given day. Learn more
Past 12 months
Based on three metrics—sale-to-list price ratio, the prevalence of price cuts on home listings, and time-on-market—the market temperature provides information on the current balance of bargaining power between buyers and sellers in this neighborhood relative to other neighborhoods in the same metropolitan area. A particular neighborhood may be identified as a good market for buyers in a metro market favorable to sellers overall. Learn more
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.