A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1979
- Views: 1,322 all time views
- HOA Fee: $441
- Cooling: None
- Parking: 180 sqft
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $410,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $349
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Flood, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Liability, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ or Tennis, Association Fees Include \ Pools, Association Fees Include \ Spa, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Condo, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Family Room, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Insulated Water Heater, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Baseboard, HOA Amenities \ Club House, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Tennis Court/Facility, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Tile, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Condominium, Unit Features \ Other Unit Below, View \ Mountains
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,174 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Lot depth: 40
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 02235168
- Zillow Home ID: 19472127
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $335-603K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95035 home values will increase 7.3% next year, compared to a 7.3% rise for Milpitas as a whole. Among 95035 homes, this home is valued 35.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.5% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95035, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Milpitas, and 59% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95035 home values.
Nearby Schools in Milpitas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.