1178 Oxfordshire Dr, Columbus, OH 432283 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,272 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $114,900
- Price/sqft: $90
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,272 sqft
- Parcel #: 560226919
- Zillow Home ID: 34086822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1178 Oxfordshire Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Wexford-Thornapple, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 50.4% less than in Columbus, and 6.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Wexford-Thornapple home values rise more quickly than other regions in Columbus.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wexford-Thornapple home values.
- 6135 Wexford Park Dr Columbus, OH$133K32.51,494
- 6154 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$173K42.51,784
- 6144 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$166K421,884
- 6127 Wexford Park Dr Columbus, OH$147K31.51,690
- 6138 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$154K32.51,452
- 6130 Wexford Park Dr Columbus, OH$177K42.52,300
- 6137 Wrothston Dr Columbus, OH$175K32.51,786
- 6130 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$157K32.51,535
- 6121 Wexford Park Dr Columbus, OH$152K31.51,452
- 1175 Oxfordshire Dr Columbus, OH$178K42.51,784
- 1183 Oxfordshire Dr Columbus, OH$180K42.51,896
- 6126 Wexford Park Dr Columbus, OH$152K32.51,371
- 1189 Oxfordshire Dr Columbus, OH$161K32.51,256
- 1167 Oxfordshire Dr Columbus, OH$178K42.51,740
- 6122 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$132K32.51,167
- 6155 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$164K32.51,767
- 6147 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$151K31.51,272
- 6115 Wexford Park Dr Columbus, OH$139K32.51,247
- 6141 Woodsboro Dr Columbus, OH$158K42.51,498
- 6143 Wrothston Dr Columbus, OH$139K331,382
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!