11784 Fenton St, Westminster, CO 800204 beds, 4 baths, 3,362 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,270 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $83
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 398 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- TRENDWOOD'S LARGEST HOME
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,362 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Parcel #: 181569
- Zillow Home ID: 13679391
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11784 Fenton Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 80020, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.2% less than in Westminster, and 35.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 80020 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Westminster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 80020 home values.
- 11774 Fenton St Westminster, CO$297K431,779
- 11790 Fenton St Westminster, CO$316K42.252,356
- 11764 Fenton St Westminster, CO$300K42.251,988
- 11777 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$295K42.252,010
- 11773 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$287K12.251,864
- 5847 W 117th Pl Westminster, CO$292K42.251,972
- 11783 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$295K42.251,906
- 11763 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$297K32.251,906
- 5764 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$282K32.251,761
- 11756 Fenton St Westminster, CO$311K432,552
- 5828 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$321K342,468
- 11757 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$332K442,995
- 11787 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$309K42.252,341
- 11789 Fenton St Westminster, CO$307K42.252,324
- 5857 W 117th Pl Westminster, CO$285K32.251,898
- 11769 Fenton St Westminster, CO$328K542,611
- 11750 Fenton St Westminster, CO$286K42.251,954
- 5838 W 118th Ave Westminster, CO$260K41.751,529
- 11753 Eaton Ct Westminster, CO$282K32.251,933
- 11761 Fenton St Westminster, CO$282K42.251,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!