- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11784 Oxcart Run St, El Paso, TX 799364 beds, 3 baths, 1,243 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 187 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,243 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: V92799905904000
- Zillow Home ID: 54688135
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11784 Oxcart Run Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Side market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 27% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% greater than in El Paso, and 34.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Side home values from rising as quickly as other regions in El Paso.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Side home values.
- 11788 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$79K31923
- 11780 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$89K321,075
- 11789 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$109K431,284
- 11792 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$99K311,141
- 11776 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$85K321,067
- 11785 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$92K321,072
- 11793 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$85K321,067
- 11781 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$94K321,108
- 11797 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$94K321,075
- 11789 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$97K321,253
- 11785 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$88K321,067
- 11772 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$97K321,141
- 11796 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$88K321,067
- 11793 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$88K321,374
- 11781 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$102K321,108
- 11777 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$94K321,100
- 11801 Snow Hawk Dr El Paso, TX$97K321,141
- 11880 Snow Hawk Dr # 0 El Paso, TX$80K31924
- 11797 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$109K321,274
- 11777 Oxcart Run St El Paso, TX$98K321,141
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!