- Built in 1992
- 218 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,720 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $220
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Aug 2012 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- MLS #: 08730512
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Features \ Asphalt Shingle Roof, Features \ Patio, Features \ Forced Air, Features \ Brick, Features \ Mixed, Features \ 1 Fireplace, Features \ Full, Features \ 2 Car Garage, Features \ Under 1\2 Acre, PropertyType \ Residential, Features \ City Water, Features \ 21-30 Years Old, PropertySubType \ Townhouse, Features \ Stucco, Features \ Attached Garage, Features \ Golf, Features \ Gas, Features \ Jacuzzi Tub, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Range \ Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Dishwasher, Features \ Microwave, Features \ Central A\C, Features \ Public, Features \ Association Fee, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Washer, Features \ Water Softener - Own, Features \ Blinds, Features \ Cathedral Ceilings, Features \ Skylight, Features \ Backs to Golf Course
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,800 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0236427013
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 61690524
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $143-195K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 60135 home values will decrease 0.1% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Genoa as a whole. Among 60135 homes, this home is 15.7% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60135, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% higher than in Genoa, and 943.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60135 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Genoa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60135 home values.
Nearby Schools in Genoa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.