118-120 Haverhill St, Lawrence, MA 018408 beds, 3 baths, 2,395 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 2,863 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1930
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $63
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,395 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0107 B:0000 L:0033
- Zillow Home ID: 59237099
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118-120 Haverhill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lawrence market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 26.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 345.5% greater than in Boston Metro, and 46.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lawrence home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lawrence home values.
- 116 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$283K732,826
- 117 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$296K833,637
- 119 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$279K832,832
- 114 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$141K42.51,654
- 121 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$260K632,670
- 112 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$149K612,396
- 124 Haverhill St # 1 Lawrence, MA$193K21--
- 124 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$345K533,662
- 107-111 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$261K423,150
- 125 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$190K934,672
- 6 Oak St Lawrence, MA$287K1234,581
- 2 E Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$133K422,100
- 12-14 Oak St Lawrence, MA$231K4--2,980
- 6 E Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$280K932,852
- 8 E Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$148K931,884
- 5 E Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$262K833,644
- 72-74 Jackson St Lawrence, MA$237K854,299
- 108 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$146K411,962
- 105 Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$163K532,016
- 7 E Haverhill St Lawrence, MA$130K31.51,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!