118 2nd Ave, North Tonawanda, NY 141204 beds, 1 bath, 1,791 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1924
- 17 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $65,000
- Price/sqft: $84
- MLS #: B460189
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 520 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,791 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 45
- Parcel #: 2912001820610002011000
- Zillow Home ID: 31461059
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 118 2nd Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 14120, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.4% lower than in North Tonawanda, and 73.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 14120 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Tonawanda.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 14120 home values.
- 124 2nd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$72K211,296
- 114 2nd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$70K311,044
- 119 3rd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$71K411,400
- 126 2nd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$55K31.51,116
- 123 3rd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$43K21808
- 113 3rd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$75K411,400
- 125 3rd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$78K322,016
- 109 3rd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$58K421,790
- 571 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$56K211,264
- 113 2nd Ave North Tonawanda, NY--------
- 117 2nd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$66K421,534
- 573 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$55K432,095
- 573 Oliver St # 0 North Tonawanda, NY$73K------
- 575 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$57K331,772
- 577 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$56K311,976
- 553 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$52K311,251
- Dahlgreen Pl North Tonawanda, NY$92K311,342
- 3rd Ave North Tonawanda, NY$43K21808
- 579 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$56K21840
- 583 Oliver St North Tonawanda, NY$44K311,136
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!