- Built in 1988
- Views: 2,477 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $183,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $115
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, ASSC_POOL \ Yes, ASSOC_SECURITY \ Intercom, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH2_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes, CONSTRUCTION \ Brick, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ Second Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 150 Amps, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Balcony, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Heat Pump, HOT_WATER \ Electric, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_LEVEL \ Second Floor, MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Linen, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, MBR_LEVEL \ Third Floor, POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground, PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Coop, STYLE \ Townhouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Top/Penthouse, UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Upper, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 1,593 sqft
- Parcel #: M:42 B:469 L:020118T
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56632332
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $210-253K.
Market guideZillow predicts South Weymouth home values will rise 0.4% next year, compared to a 0.4% increase for Weymouth as a whole. Among South Weymouth homes, this home is valued 27.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 48.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Weymouth, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.2% lower than in Weymouth, and 78.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Weymouth home values rise more quickly than other regions in Weymouth.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Weymouth home values.
|Other Units in this Building (21)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 118 Burkhall St|
Nearby Schools in Weymouth
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!