- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
118 Cherry Ln, Wynnewood, PA 190964 beds, 4.5 baths, 3,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.67 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $675,000
- Price/sqft: $180
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,760 sqft
- Lot width: 285
- Parcel #: 400010292009
- Zillow Home ID: 9953552
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Cherry Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 19096, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.1% greater than in Philadelphia Metro, and 37.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 19096 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 19096 home values.
- 111 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$1.31M64.57,761
- 310 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$985K65.54,445
- 103 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$1.5M432,917
- 304 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$1M545,152
- 130 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$1.67M556,800
- 109 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA--------
- 315 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$917K444,639
- 302 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$1.12M65.54,839
- 105 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$1.1M555,228
- 107 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$654K43.53,035
- 311 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$1.11M74.57,200
- 307 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$1.29M544,280
- 101 Cherry Ln # F Wynnewood, PA$1.4M43.56,949
- 305 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$1.29M45.53,993
- 100 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$747K62.53,894
- 101 Anton Rd Wynnewood, PA$1.25M43.53,581
- 134 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$1.91M44.55,395
- 301 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$1.1M543,212
- 300 Keithwood Rd Wynnewood, PA$859K543,293
- 139 Cherry Ln Wynnewood, PA$1.86M767,108
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292