118 Chestnut St, North Reading, MA 018644 beds, 3 baths, 3,894 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- 8/24 12pm-1:30pm
- Lot: 0.81 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1820
- 173 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2005 for $548,000
- Price/sqft: $163
- MLS #: 71639540
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street
- RV Parking
- Unfinished basement
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Conservation Area,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ House of Worship,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Sump Pump,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet,BED2_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,BED2_DSCRP \ Fireplace,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED5_DSCRP \ Closet,BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ None,DIN_DSCRP \ Chair Rail,DIN_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Clapboard,EXTERIOR \ Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,FAM_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,FAM_DSCRP \ Skylight,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,FAM_DSCRP \ Wood / Coal / Pellet Stove,FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Brick,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached,GARAGE_PARKING \ Barn,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Storage,HEATING \ Central Heat,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Sign,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Sign,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Pantry,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Gas,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Main Level,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Washer Hookup,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Fireplace,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office,OTH2_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,OTH2_DSCRP \ Country Kitchen,OTH2_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level,OTH2_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen,OTH4_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,OTH4_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH4_DSCRP \ Dining Area,OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate,OTH4_DSCRP \ Wet bar,OTH4_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,OTH4_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Great Room,OTH5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,OTH5_DSCRP \ Wainscoting,OTH5_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Paved,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint.,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Antique,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Mud room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 3,894 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:40-P:063
- Zillow Home ID: 57092654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Chestnut Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01864 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 8.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for North Reading, and 70.1% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01864 home values.
- 114 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$492K22.52,239
- 115 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$450K422,032
- 122 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$540K31.52,888
- 121 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$563K32.52,396
- 119 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$608K42.52,869
- 70 Haverhill St North Reading, MA$417K322,000
- 124 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$683K754,637
- 112 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$409K211,246
- 61 Haverhill St North Reading, MA$455K422,308
- 76 Haverhill St North Reading, MA$702K63.54,751
- 71 Haverhill St North Reading, MA$463K421,765
- 109 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$368K321,920
- 111 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$383K221,476
- 125 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$540K51.52,388
- 118 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$724K52.54,000
- 6 New St North Reading, MA$398K321,350
- 8 New St North Reading, MA$353K411,152
- 108 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$511K42.53,817
- 106 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$784K------
- 107 Chestnut St North Reading, MA$395K32.51,732
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!