118 Concord Cir, Bristol, TN 376204 beds, 4 baths, 2,286 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1984
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2003 for $132,500
- Finished basement, 988 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,286 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Lot depth: 172
- Lot width: 122
- Parcel #: 019K A 02400 000
- Zillow Home ID: 42424631
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Concord Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 37620, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.9% greater than in Bristol, and 16.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 37620 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bristol.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 37620 home values.
- 111 Winchester Ln Bristol, TN$211K32.52,299
- 237 Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$180K--2.52,240
- 126 Concord Cir Bristol, TN$169K--22,958
- 114 Concord Cir Bristol, TN$344K--3.54,121
- 110 Concord Cir Bristol, TN$155K--32,245
- 229 Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$164K--32,694
- Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$289K--3.53,671
- 106 Concord Cir Bristol, TN$158K432,892
- 118 Winchester Ln Bristol, TN$134K--32,133
- 115 Cambridge Cir Bristol, TN$466K--3.53,785
- 240 Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$157K--2.52,349
- 225 Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$158K--2.52,026
- 112 Winchester Ln Bristol, TN$150K--2.52,184
- 232 Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$289K--3.53,671
- 252 Collingwood Dr Bristol, TN$185K--32,767
- 417 Dartmouth Dr Bristol, TN$156K--22,144
Nearby Schools in Bristol
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292