118 E College St, Americus, GA 317093 beds, 2 baths, 1,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 342 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $94,000
- Price/sqft: $73
- MLS #: 901891
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage, 2 spaces, 200 sqft
- View: City
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 20 1 5
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 105386214
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 E College Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31709 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 14.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in Americus, and 88.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31709 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Americus.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 126 E College St Americus, GA$131K543,708
- 126 E College St Americus, GA--------
- 122 E College St Americus, GA$135K432,307
- 137 E College St Americus, GA$114K42.52,590
- 146 E College St Americus, GA$92K432,280
- 502 S Lee St Americus, GA$271KStudio--30,928
- 522 S Lee St Americus, GA$249K43.54,502
- 505 S Lee St Americus, GA$183K----480
- 509 S Lee St Americus, GA$126K423,036
- 515 S Lee St Americus, GA$160K322,376
- 401 S Lee St Americus, GA--Studio--1,982
- 423 S Lee St Americus, GA$97K322,352
- 421 S Lee St Americus, GA$115K322,487
- 501 Barlow St Americus, GA$65K421,779
- 507 Barlow St Americus, GA$72K322,426
- 151 Brannan Ave Americus, GA$71K311,838
- 135 Brannon Ave GA$65K421,051
- 151 Brannan Ave Americus, GA$87K321,838
- 155 Brannan Ave Americus, GA$63K321,882
- 101 W Furlow St Americus, GA$149K322,012
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!