118 E Oakland Ave, Oakland, FL 347602 beds, 2 baths, 1,728 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $175,000
- Price/sqft: $101
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 0 space
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,728 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1965
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 202227610813100
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 46160302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 E Oakland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Oakland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 88.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 49.6% greater than in Orlando Metro, and 170.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oakland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oakland home values.
- 112 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$139K321,326
- 118 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$210K221,728
- 120 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$554K563,899
- 103 Hull Ave Oakland, FL$189K321,619
- 106 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$134K521,983
- 105 Hull Ave Oakland, FL$174K321,413
- 101 Hull Ave Oakland, FL$241K322,047
- 121 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$211K532,859
- 101 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$266K522,128
- 103 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$266K311,540
- 32 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$126K311,488
- 201 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$178K422,144
- 102 E Henschen Ave Oakland, FL--------
- 21 Brock St Oakland, FL$159K231,822
- 31 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$214K322,092
- 215 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$149K321,566
- 303 E Oakland Ave Oakland, FL$277K322,764
- 34 E Henschen Ave Oakland, FL$178K21.51,329
- 22 N Brock St Oakland, FL--------
- 29 S Tubb St Oakland, FL--------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.