118 E Shore Rd, Swanzey, NH 034464 beds, 4 baths, 2,542 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 757 days on Zillow
- Heating: Baseboard
- Price/sqft: $236
- MLS #: 4168334
- Parking: Carport, 6 spaces
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Metal
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,542 sqft
- Parcel #: SWNZ M:045 B:019
- Zillow Home ID: 92836302
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 E Shore Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03446, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.3% greater than in Swanzey, and 22.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 03446 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Swanzey.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 112 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$765K53.53,612
- 113 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$230K321,702
- 111 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$236K22.51,646
- 2 Brown Ln Swanzey, NH$422K31.52,459
- 4 Brown Ln Swanzey, NH$270K21.51,176
- 8 Brown Ln Swanzey, NH$370K523,840
- 16 Brown Ln Swanzey, NH$355K32.51,717
- 82 E Shore Rd #82 Swanzey, NH$289K41.52,580
- 178 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$469K231,778
- 182 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$621K43.52,701
- 57 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$89K11668
- 188 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$343K32.52,244
- 192 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$443K332,124
- 56 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$204K41.51,296
- 196 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$287K221,284
- 202 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$399K432,730
- 52 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$280K41.51,850
- 208 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$571K432,580
- 19 Harvey Ln Swanzey, NH$122K21874
- 212 E Shore Rd Swanzey, NH$245K311,277
Nearby Schools in Swanzey
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.