- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
118 Gillies Ln UNIT 118, Norwalk, CT 068542 beds, 2 baths, 1,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Multi Family
- Built in 1972
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2009 for $315,000
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,525 sqft
- Parcel #: D:5 B:64 L:200-6-07
- Zillow Home ID: 58795334
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Gillies Lane UNIT 118
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06854, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.3% higher than in Norwalk, and 31.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06854 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norwalk.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06854 home values.
- 120 Gillies Ln UNIT 120 Norwalk, CT$300K221,525
- 116 Gillies Ln UNIT 116 Norwalk, CT$263K221,662
- 90 Gillies Ln UNIT 90 Norwalk, CT$304K221,525
- 122 Gillies Ln UNIT 122 Norwalk, CT$280K221,662
- 124 Gillies Ln Norwalk, CT$262K21.51,173
- 124 Gillies Ln UNIT 124 Norwalk, CT$259K21.51,173
- 126 Gillies Ln UNIT 126 Norwalk, CT$266K211,095
- 110 Gillies Ln UNIT 110 Norwalk, CT$286K221,525
- 118 Gillies Ln Norwalk, CT--221,525
- 128 Gillies Ln UNIT 128 Norwalk, CT$247K211,095
- 108 Gillies Ln UNIT 108 Norwalk, CT$324K221,662
- 130 Gillies Ln UNIT 130 Norwalk, CT$267K21.51,173
- 126 Gillies Ln Norwalk, CT$240K211,095
- 132 Gillies Ln UNIT 132 Norwalk, CT$301K221,662
- 106 Gillies Ln UNIT 106 Norwalk, CT$347K321,806
- 104 Gillies Ln UNIT 104 Norwalk, CT$303K321,650
- 94 Gillies Ln Norwalk, CT$330K221,525
- 138 Gillies Ln UNIT 138 Norwalk, CT$284K221,662
Nearby Schools in Norwalk
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292