118 Haven Ct, Vallejo, CA 945913 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $1,180,000
- Price/sqft: $1,180
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: 273 sqft
- 1garage, DRarea, No Pets, O: sewer, Sec 8, Window Coverings
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0071282400
- Zillow Home ID: 15669877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Haven Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94591, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.3% lower than in Vallejo, and 37.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94591 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vallejo.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94591 home values.
- 114 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$177K21816
- 122 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$173K311,000
- 110 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$176K211,024
- 117 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$246K221,126
- 126 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$168K321,228
- 1071 Maple Ave Vallejo, CA$169K211,102
- 1080 Western Ave Vallejo, CA$250K321,375
- 1077 Maple Ave Vallejo, CA$241K21--
- 106 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$170K311,253
- 1067 Maple Ave Vallejo, CA$173K311,000
- 1076 Western Ave Vallejo, CA$177K211,102
- 1063 Maple Ave Vallejo, CA$151K21816
- 1083 Maple Ave Vallejo, CA$328K21--
- 1072 Western Ave Vallejo, CA$249K522,030
- 100 Haven Ct Vallejo, CA$159K21816
- 1059 Maple Ave Vallejo, CA$178K311,000
- Halabuk Ct Vallejo, CA$185K321,142
- 1068 Western Ave Vallejo, CA$202K321,336
- 1089 Western Ave Vallejo, CA$158K321,076
- 1085 Western Ave Vallejo, CA$165K21816
Nearby Schools in Vallejo
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292