118 Kensington Dr, Spartanburg, SC 293063 beds, 2 baths, 1,659 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- 91 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Baseboard, Other
- Last sold: Feb 1988 for $48,000
- Price/sqft: $48
- MLS #: 219227
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,659 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1964
- Lot depth: 220
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 6211501100
- Zillow Home ID: 11808411
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Kensington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 29306 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 51.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57.6% higher than in Spartanburg, and 100% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 29306 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29306 home values.
- 116 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$71KStudio--1,330
- 120 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$102K331,988
- 354 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$135K42.51,896
- 355 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$105K22.52,120
- 111 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$75K321,107
- 115 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$95K321,626
- 113 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$91K321,612
- 117 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$93K321,836
- 352 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$110K322,310
- 109 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$107K421,653
- 119 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$75K321,479
- 353 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$113K221,820
- 350 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$115K321,821
- 107 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$89K321,479
- 124 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$91K421,638
- 351 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$108K321,560
- 348 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$114K32.51,999
- 105 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$126K321,669
- 102 Kensington Dr Spartanburg, SC$60K------
- 349 Weblin St Spartanburg, SC$140K42.52,508
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!