118 Lingan St, Halifax, MA 023382 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Last sold: May 2014 for $169,000
- Price/sqft: $169
- AMENITIES \ Conservation Area, AMENITIES \ Golf Course, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Other (See Remarks), AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Stables, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Bulkhead, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Dirt Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Access, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Lake/Pond, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 3/10 to 1/2 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Association, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Windows, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Vinyl, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Guest House, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Screens, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Vinyl, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, GARAGE_PARKING \ Work Area, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Lock Box, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Office, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Lock Box, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Laminate, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Vinyl, MBR_DSCRP \ Main Level, MBR_DSCRP \ Slider, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH1_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Entry Hall, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Workshop, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet, OTH4_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Center Hall, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Other, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Paved, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROAD_TYPE \ Publicly Maint., ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Bungalow, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1976
- Parcel #: M:0051 L:201A
- Zillow Home ID: 57182684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Lingan Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02338 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 21% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.1% higher than in Halifax, and 35.8% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02338 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Halifax.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02338 home values.
- 121 Lingan St Halifax, MA$159K311,200
- 120 Lingan St Halifax, MA$278K111,536
- 116 Lingan St Halifax, MA$151K21876
- 17 12th Ave Halifax, MA$192K211,286
- 16 12th Ave Halifax, MA$191K21798
- 115 Lingan St Halifax, MA$196K21763
- 19 12th Ave Halifax, MA$242K31.51,300
- 22 12th Ave Halifax, MA$144K211,194
- 21 12th Ave Halifax, MA$191K21832
- 15 12th Ave Halifax, MA$138K21880
- 27 Cross St Halifax, MA$259K31.51,344
- 23 Cross St Halifax, MA$248K211,582
- 25 12th Ave Halifax, MA$166K21920
- 28 Cross St Halifax, MA$152K211,143
- 24 Cross St Halifax, MA$249K21926
- 19 Cross St Halifax, MA$238K211,056
- 22 Cross St Halifax, MA$298K321,790
- 16 Cross St Halifax, MA$249K21.51,198
- 13 12th Ave Halifax, MA$153K211,035
- 11 Cross St Halifax, MA$243K21996
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.