118 North St, Salem, MA 019704 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,372 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,403 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1850
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2007 for $399,777
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Off street
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,372 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:26 L:0398
- Zillow Home ID: 56121215
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 North Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01970 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 11.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Salem, and 50.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01970 home values.
- 120 North St Salem, MA$355K53.52,840
- 8 Osborne St Salem, MA$283K422,607
- 12 1/2 Osborne St Salem, MA$232K211,148
- 14 Osborne St Salem, MA$270K41.51,649
- Osborne St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$211K211,148
- 112 North St Salem, MA$313K222,955
- 10 Osborne St Salem, MA$377K31.51,843
- 5 Foster St Salem, MA$232K621,514
- 5 Osborne St Salem, MA$285K32.52,150
- 7 Foster St Salem, MA$249K311,125
- 12 Osborne St Salem, MA$345K532,594
- 7 Osborne St Salem, MA$301K422,548
- 109 North St Salem, MA$294K322,100
- 14 Osborne St UNIT 2 Salem, MA$270K41.51,649
- 9 Osborne St Salem, MA$186K321,893
- 14 Osborne St UNIT 1 Salem, MA$211K211,148
- 1 Upham St Salem, MA$309K622,483
- 6 Buffum Street Ext Salem, MA$373K231,355
- 6-A Buffum Street Ext Salem, MA$395K21.51,355
- 7 Upham St Salem, MA$371K321,866
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292