- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Views: 1,460 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,149,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $504
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 372 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub, BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble, BTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower, BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight, BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall, BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Brick, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, FAM_LEVEL \ Basement, FLOORING \ Hardwood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, HEATING \ Radiant, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook, KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Ranch, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,278 sqft
- Parcel #: S:82 B:039A L:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 56322970
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $800K-1.15M.
Market guideZillow predicts 02459 home values will rise 1.5% next year, compared to a 2.2% rise for Newton as a whole. Among 02459 homes, this home is valued 4.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.2% lower than in Newton, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
|119 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$823K||3||2.5||1,943|
|110 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$885K||3||2.5||1,980|
|133 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$1.48M||4||4.5||3,203|
|137 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$1.44M||3||3||3,972|
|140 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$1.59M||4||4.5||3,792|
|136 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$1.04M||3||2||2,675|
|141 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$890K||3||1.5||1,978|
|91 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$1.38M||4||4||3,309|
|90 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$1.85M||4||4.5||4,554|
|160 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$1.98M||4||4.5||5,000|
|131 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$1.01M||3||2.5||2,510|
|83 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$856K||2||2.5||1,760|
|128 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$1.57M||4||3.5||3,393|
|80 Oak Hill St Newton, MA||$1.17M||6||3.5||2,520|
|171 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$2.65M||3||4.5||5,224|
|937 Dedham St Newton, MA||$1M||4||3.5||2,372|
|948 Dedham St Newton, MA||$699K||3||1.5||1,270|
|170 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA||$1.46M||5||3.5||3,425|
|949 Dedham St Newton, MA||$862K||3||2.5||1,828|
|925 Dedham St Newton, MA||$786K||5||1.5||1,816|
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!