118 Oak Hill St, Newton, MA 024593 beds, 3 baths, 2,278 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.41 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $1,149,000
- Price/sqft: $504
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement, 372 sqft
- AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public School,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Marble,BTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_DSCRP \ Skylight,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Shower Stall,BTH3_LEVEL \ Basement,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Prog. Thermostat,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Brick,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System,FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Hardwood,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete,GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener,GARAGE_PARKING \ Under,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Radiant,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Breakfast Bar / Nook,KIT_DSCRP \ Cabinets - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island,KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,KIT_DSCRP \ Remodeled,KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_DSCRP \ Dryer Hookup - Electric,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,LIV_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Picture,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral,OTH1_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Ranch,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,278 sqft
- Parcel #: S:82 B:039A L:0017
- Zillow Home ID: 56322970
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Oak Hill Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02459, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 57.1% lower than in Newton, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02459 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Newton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02459 home values.
- 110 Oak Hill St Newton, MA$792K32.51,800
- 133 Oak Hill St Newton, MA$1.48M44.53,203
- 137 Oak Hill St Newton, MA$1.35M333,972
- 136 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$985K322,675
- 141 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$897K31.51,978
- 91 Oak Hill St Newton, MA$1.43M443,309
- 160 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$1.93M44.55,000
- 131 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$1.01M32.52,510
- 128 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$1.62M43.53,393
- 183 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$1.01M333,287
- 171 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$2.5M34.55,224
- 922 Dedham St Newton, MA$1.21M43.52,417
- 170 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$1.32M53.53,425
- 937 Dedham St Newton, MA$931K43.52,372
- 925 Dedham St Newton, MA$697K51.51,816
- 948 Dedham St Newton, MA$656K31.51,270
- 195 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$2.05M564,014
- 949 Dedham St Newton, MA$886K32.51,828
- 961 Dedham St Newton, MA$576K321,422
- 178 Old Farm Rd Newton, MA$2.07M32.54,123
Nearby Schools in Newton
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292