- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
118 Robinson St, Providence, RI 029054 beds, 2 baths, 1,784 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,617 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $34
- Flooring: Carpet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,784 sqft
- Parcel #: P:0450244 L:0000
- Zillow Home ID: 65895456
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Robinson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02905 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 113.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 71.1% greater than in Providence, and 226.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02905 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Providence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02905 home values.
- 120 Robinson St Providence, RI$125K31.51,383
- 110 Robinson St Providence, RI$99K31960
- 128 Robinson St Providence, RI$104K31.5962
- 119 Robinson St Providence, RI$92K311,066
- 132 Robinson St Providence, RI$125K311,066
- 101 Robinson St Providence, RI$106K21988
- 129 Robinson St Providence, RI$126K322,066
- 75 Robinson St Narragansett, RI$1.03M453,262
- 113 Robinson St Providence, RI$152K42.51,066
- 20 Comstock Ave Providence, RI$131K41.5975
- 34 Taylor St Providence, RI$148K633,175
- 299 Willard Ave Providence, RI$171K42.51,365
- 22 Taylor St Providence, RI$143K933,689
- 293 Willard Ave South Kingstown, RI$255K41.51,550
- 14 Comstock Ave Providence, RI$151K41.51,186
- 300 Willard Ave South Kingstown, RI$256K32.51,440
- 109 Robinson St Providence, RI$105K31988
- 309 Willard Ave Providence, RI$163K41.51,771
- 292 Willard Ave Providence, RI$122K31988
- 10 Taylor St Providence, RI$151K423,063
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292