- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
118 S Obrien St, Tampa, FL 336093 beds, 3 baths, 1,907 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: 408 sqft
- Last sold: Jun 2010 for $257,203
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Tile
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,907 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 1142931038
- Zillow Home ID: 68588557
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 S Obrien Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beach Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.6% lower than in Tampa, and 110.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Beach Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beach Park home values.
- 124 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$240K231,418
- 104 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$200K221,348
- 101 Fairmount Beach Ct # 101 Tampa, FL$137K11884
- 103 Fairmount Beach Ct # 103 Tampa, FL$126K11884
- 105 Fairmount Beach Ct # 105 Tampa, FL$135K11842
- 136 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$210K22.51,349
- 138 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$211K22.51,349
- 140 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$207K22.51,349
- 110 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$242K22.51,700
- 108 Franklin Beach Pl Tampa, FL$138K11884
- 109 S Obrien St UNIT 224 Tampa, FL$240K------
- 109 S Obrien St UNIT 123 Tampa, FL$86K21864
- 109 S Obrien St UNIT 224 Tampa, FL$94K211,062
- 109 S Obrien St UNIT 123 Tampa, FL$211K21--
- 109 S Obrien St UNIT 121 Tampa, FL$87K21864
- 5240 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL$165K------
- 103 Fairmount Beach Ct Tampa, FL$164K11884
- 142 S Obrien St Tampa, FL$307K331,907
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292