- Lot: 0.43 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Views: 1,526 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $255,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $172
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Hatchway, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Subdivision, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ In Ground, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Split Level, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,485 sqft
- Parcel #: 260919700061
- Zillow Home ID: 58963333
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $221-305K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06355 home values will decrease 3.9% next year, compared to a 4.8% fall for Town of Groton as a whole. Among 06355 homes, this home is valued 2.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 9.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06355, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.9% greater than in Town of Groton, and 29.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06355 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Town of Groton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06355 home values.
|108 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$253K||3||2||1,976|
|130 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$416K||4||4||2,464|
|100 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$237K||3||1.5||1,592|
|622 New London Rd Mystic, CT||$278K||3||2||2,110|
|86 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$208K||3||1||1,243|
|113 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$239K||3||1.5||1,683|
|105 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$213K||3||2||1,392|
|123 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$214K||3||1.5||1,372|
|99 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$212K||3||1.5||1,221|
|598 New London Rd Mystic, CT||$285K||3||3||1,886|
|131 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$210K||3||1||1,317|
|91 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$234K||3||2||1,383|
|74 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$257K||3||1.5||1,905|
|137 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$190K||3||1.5||1,051|
|85 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$228K||3||1.5||1,522|
|145 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$200K||3||1||1,182|
|39 Daniel Brown Dr Mystic, CT||$230K||3||2||1,502|
|73 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$216K||3||1.5||1,418|
|33 Daniel Brown Dr Mystic, CT||$217K||3||1.5||1,371|
|68 Sharon Rd Mystic, CT||$241K||3||1.5||1,516|
Nearby Schools in Town of Groton
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!