- Lot: 3.32 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 2005
- Views: 883 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $65,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- Flooring: Carpet
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Furnishings \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ 1 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Features \ Crown Molding, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Last Status \ Incomplete, Lease Terms \ Annual, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Pool \ Community, Property Description \ One Story, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Condo, Property Type \ Rental, Rent Includes \ Grounds Maintenance, Rent Includes \ Pool, Rent Includes \ Recreational, Rental Rate Type \ Monthly, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Status \ Active
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 738 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 262227813434201
- Zillow Home ID: 71076871
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $65-108K.
Market guideZillow predicts 34787 home values will rise 8.6% next year, compared to a 8.1% increase for Winter Garden as a whole. Among 34787 homes, this home is valued 60.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 14.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34787, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.9% higher than in Winter Garden, and 220% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34787 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Garden.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34787 home values.
Nearby Schools in Winter Garden
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!