This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 1,880 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 1987 for $182,114
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 794 sqft
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Range\Oven-Electric, Bedroom Description \ Master Bdr. Suite, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Heating \ Forced Air, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Master Bath Descr. \ Full Bath, Sewer \ Public, Special Areas \ Living Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Status \ Active, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws, Kitchen \ Eat-In Kitchen, Heat Source \ Gas, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Special Areas \ 2 Story Entry Foyer, Style \ 2 Story, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Water Heat \ Gas, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Windows & Doors \ French Door(s), Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ None, Property Type \ Residential, Basement Description \ Full, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Construction \ Vinyl Siding, Kitchen \ Pantry, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Special Areas \ Great Room, Dining \ Separate Dining, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Appliances \ Central Vacuum, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Roughed-In Fireplace, Fireplace Location \ Great Room, Interior Decor \ Wetbar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Lot Description \ Cul-De-Sac, Miscellaneous \ In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Parking Description \ Oversize, Special Areas \ Sun Room, Windows & Doors \ Bay\Bow Window, Lot Description \ Fencing, Construction \ Brick Veneer Decrtv, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Amenities \ Clubhouse\Facilities, Heating \ Humidifier, Amenities \ Club-Pool, Amenities \ Club-Tennis, Miscellaneous \ Screened Porch, Windows & Doors \ Some Storm Doors, Windows & Doors \ Palladian Windows, Amenities \ Tennis Court, Basement Description \ Unfinished, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Transaction Broker \ 2.7, Style Description \ Other, Municipality Township \ Wildwood, Interior Decor \ 9' Ceilings
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 82
- Parcel #: 24U530077
- Zillow Home ID: 2851762
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $296-331K.
Market guideZillow predicts 63040 home values will rise 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.2% increase for Wildwood as a whole. Among 63040 homes, this home is valued 20.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 3.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63040, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 35.3% less than in Wildwood, and 49.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 63040 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wildwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63040 home values.
|114 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$305K||3||2||2,403|
|152 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$299K||3||3.5||2,324|
|122 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$295K||4||2.5||2,331|
|148 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$294K||3||3||2,304|
|110 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$297K||4||2.5||2,272|
|156 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$286K||4||2||2,086|
|119 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$339K||4||3||2,868|
|115 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$323K||4||2.5||2,796|
|126 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$334K||4||2.5||2,825|
|123 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$288K||4||3||2,264|
|111 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$326K||5||4||2,928|
|297 Waterside Dr Grover, MO||$240K||--||--||--|
|144 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$282K||3||2.5||2,324|
|106 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$315K||4||2.5||2,732|
|127 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$330K||4||3||2,792|
|160 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$293K||4||2.5||2,324|
|149 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$300K||3||2.5||2,412|
|201 Waterside Dr Grover, MO||$152K||--||--||--|
|155 Crestmont Cir Grover, MO||$303K||4||2.5||2,473|
|107 Watercrest Ct Grover, MO||$323K||4||2.5||2,868|
Nearby Schools in Wildwood
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!