118 Williams St, Spartanburg, SC 293012 beds, 1 bath, 748 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1934
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $8,000
- Price/sqft: $11
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street
- Living room
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 748 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 182
- Lot width: 44
- Parcel #: 7110702500
- Zillow Home ID: 11820952
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Williams Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 29301, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9% less than in Spartanburg, and 18.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 29301 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Spartanburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 29301 home values.
- 116 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$38K211,170
- 120 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$53K311,339
- 798 Farley Ave Spartanburg, SC$78K53--
- 798 Farley Ave Spartanburg, SC$121K532,808
- 800 Farley Avenue Ext Spartanburg, SC$44K----600
- Williams St Spartanburg, SC--------
- 112 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$37K21876
- 794 Farley Ave Spartanburg, SC$67K311,147
- 115 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$54K211,120
- 125 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$37K21924
- 792 Farley Ave Spartanburg, SC$60K311,260
- 106 Williams St Spartanburg, SC--------
- 129 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$48K31888
- 795 Farley Ave Spartanburg, SC$40K311,320
- Williams St Spartanburg, SC$53K311,175
- 793 Farley Ave Spartanburg, SC$38K211,052
- 131 Williams St Spartanburg, SC$49K31840
- 803 Saxon Ave Spartanburg, SC$124K311,970
Nearby Schools in Spartanburg
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292