- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
118 Wright St, Newark, NJ 071148 beds, 6 baths, 3,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,484 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 2006
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $250,000
- Price/sqft: $81
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 16
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,093 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 33
- Parcel #: 1402806000000031
- Zillow Home ID: 114465197
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 118 Wright Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In South Broad Street, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 104.8% greater than in Newark, and 198.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Broad Street home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newark.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Broad Street home values.
- 120 Wright St Newark, NJ--Studio----
- 122 Wright St Newark, NJ$169K------
- 133 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$224K933,624
- 135 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$230K----2,158
- 137 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$226K----3,291
- 124 Wright St Newark, NJ$186K----1,788
- 139 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$254K----2,426
- 126 Wright St Newark, NJ$275K64.52,468
- 128 Wright St Newark, NJ$156K------
- 73 Emmet St Newark, NJ$220K----2,838
- 125 Wright St Newark, NJ$344K----3,210
- 127 Wright St Newark, NJ$329K----3,231
- 75 Emmet St Newark, NJ$183K----2,544
- Wright St Newark, NJ$280K----2,466
- 123 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$259K652,657
- 147 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$122K----1,864
- 149 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$119K----1,919
- 134 Pennsylvania Ave Newark, NJ$253K83--
- 118 Miller St Newark, NJ$321K64.53,500
- 116 Miller St Newark, NJ$248K----2,544
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!