1180 Rosefield Way, Menlo Park, CA 940254 beds, 2 baths, 3,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $3,000,000
- Price/sqft: $968
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 380 sqft
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,100 sqft
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 071052120
- Zillow Home ID: 15594617
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1180 Rosefield Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% lower than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 1160 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.36M32.52,460
- 1200 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.33M432,220
- 1175 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.39M322,410
- 1195 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.47M432,410
- 1165 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.9M443,072
- 1155 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.62M321,920
- 1185 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.5M331,990
- 1275 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.19M421,990
- 1140 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.33M432,100
- 1265 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.38M432,590
- 1145 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.05M321,660
- 1205 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.51M43.52,415
- 1135 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.02M321,360
- 1130 Cotton St Menlo Park, CA$2.1M321,960
- 1140 Cotton St Menlo Park, CA$2.03M322,100
- 1180 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.66M533,040
- 1200 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.61M332,162
- 1120 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.91M643,050
- 1125 Rosefield Way Menlo Park, CA$2.94M431,970
- 1160 Hermosa Way Menlo Park, CA$2.67M432,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!