1180 Vintage Ct, Vacaville, CA 956884 beds, 3 baths, 2,289 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2005
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $530,000
- Price/sqft: $232
- Parking: 447 sqft
- Dining Room \ LR/DR Combo,Exterior \ Stucco,Family Room \ Fireplace(s),Pool Type \ Gunite,Pool Type \ In Ground,Pool Type \ Pool Sweep,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Tile,Showing \ Appt. Only,Showing \ Call Owner,Showing \ Leave Card,Showing \ See Confidential Rmk,Stories/Levels \ 1 Story,Style \ Traditional,View(s) \ Hills,
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,289 sqft
- Parcel #: 0130351300
- Zillow Home ID: 63156760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1180 Vintage Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95688, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.8% less than in Vacaville, and 27.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 95688 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vacaville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95688 home values.
- 42 Vine St Vacaville, CA$421K31.51,650
- 1174 Vintage Ct Vacaville, CA$619K532,954
- 1000 Vintage Ct Vacaville, CA$457K432,474
- 48 Vine St Vacaville, CA$452K321,700
- 706 Wesley Ave Vacaville, CA$600K323,907
- 1168 Vintage Ct Vacaville, CA$551K432,687
- 38 Vine St Vacaville, CA$368K321,591
- 712 Wesley Ave Vacaville, CA$367K321,790
- 2000 Zinfandel Ct Vacaville, CA$969K54.53,769
- 36 Vine St Vacaville, CA$415K42.52,385
- 1012 Vintage Ct Vacaville, CA$504K532,954
- 718 Wesley Ave Vacaville, CA$422K42.52,548
- 224 Vineyard Valley Way Vacaville, CA$353K321,591
- 1162 Vintage Ct Vacaville, CA$567K432,474
- 772 Wesley Ave Vacaville, CA$586K43--
- 50 Vine St Vacaville, CA$562K322,049
- 34 Vine St Vacaville, CA$396K32.52,089
- 218 Vineyard Valley Way Vacaville, CA$409K52.52,400
- 1018 Vintage Ct Vacaville, CA$458K42.52,687
- 212 Vineyard Valley Way Vacaville, CA$358K321,591
Nearby Schools in Vacaville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292