11800 Woffington Ct, Charlotte, NC 282734 beds, 2 baths, 2,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.55 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1990
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2006 for $204,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 550 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,600 sqft
- Parcel #: 21914230
- Zillow Home ID: 6307499
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11800 Woffington Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Yorkshire, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% greater than in Charlotte, and 498.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Yorkshire home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Charlotte.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Yorkshire home values.
- 11801 Woffington Ct Charlotte, NC$204K42.52,520
- 13120 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$118K32.51,536
- 11802 Woffington Ct Charlotte, NC$182K42.52,323
- 13116 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$125K32.5--
- 13116 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,548
- 13112 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$116K32.51,536
- Norlington Ct Charlotte, NC$268K------
- 13108 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$117K32.51,536
- 13104 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$133K32.51,668
- 11807 Woffington Ct Charlotte, NC$177K32.51,953
- 11810 Woffington Ct Charlotte, NC$188K42.52,444
- 11815 Woffington Ct Charlotte, NC$199K42.52,680
- 13130 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$128K32.51,656
- 13405 Kibworth Ln Charlotte, NC$175K32.52,016
- 14668 Lions Paw St Charlotte, NC$127K32.51,762
- 13134 Erwin Rd Charlotte, NC$125K32.51,536
- 11818 Woffington Ct Charlotte, NC$185K421,845
- 14664 Lions Paw St Charlotte, NC$121K32.51,776
- 14664 Lions Paw St # 30 Charlotte, NC$133K331,534
- 13403 Kibworth Ln Charlotte, NC$173K32.52,018
Nearby Schools in Charlotte
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292