11802 Rossmayne Dr, Riverview, FL 335694 beds, 3 baths, 2,651 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 134 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $285,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- MLS #: T2625772
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,651 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 73
- Parcel #: 0767381794
- Zillow Home ID: 45000179
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11802 Rossmayne Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 33569 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 113.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.1% greater than in Riverview, and 338.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33569 home values.
- 11801 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$162K321,704
- 11804 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$173K421,516
- 11834 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$169K321,725
- 9805 Sunnyoak Dr Riverview, FL$186K42.51,912
- 11832 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$165K321,510
- 9803 Sunnyoak Dr Riverview, FL$160K421,496
- 9807 Sunnyoak Dr Riverview, FL$174K421,830
- 9801 Sunnyoak Dr Riverview, FL$177K321,683
- 11803 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$226K432,062
- 11806 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$195K421,760
- 11830 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$245K422,189
- 11805 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$155K321,745
- 9713 Sunnyoak Dr Riverview, FL$171K421,496
- 11835 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$159K321,674
- 11807 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$261K432,041
- 11833 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$182K321,674
- 11808 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$158K321,710
- 11837 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$217K422,080
- 11831 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$153K321,674
- 11828 Rossmayne Dr Riverview, FL$152K321,549
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!