11806 Minden St, Detroit, MI 482053 beds, 1 bath, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1927
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $39
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 760 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 106
- Lot width: 37
- Parcel #: 21013331
- Zillow Home ID: 88355235
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11806 Minden Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In LaSalle College Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.4% less than in Detroit, and 389.6% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help LaSalle College Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or LaSalle College Park home values.
- 11800 Minden St Detroit, MI$37K--21,891
- 11814 Minden St Detroit, MI$60K--21,879
- 11820 Minden St Detroit, MI$55K311,205
- 11792 Minden St Detroit, MI$43K--1900
- 11828 Minden St Detroit, MI$28K--1879
- 11811 Christy St Detroit, MI$47K--1906
- 11801 Christy St Detroit, MI$30K--1835
- 11784 Minden St Detroit, MI$58K311,204
- 11817 Christy St Detroit, MI$37K--1834
- 11791 Christy St Detroit, MI$38K--1.5900
- 11819 Minden St Detroit, MI$41K31755
- 11811 Minden St Detroit, MI$42K--1778
- 11825 Christy St Detroit, MI$35K------
- 11825 Minden St Detroit, MI$43K--1843
- 11831 Minden St Detroit, MI$43K--1766
- 11785 Christy St Detroit, MI$28K--1881
- 11805 Minden St Detroit, MI$28K--1911
- 11797 Minden St Detroit, MI$41K31778
- 11839 Minden St Detroit, MI$32K--1828
- 11778 Minden St Detroit, MI$42K--1864
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292