1181 Clearview Ct, Richmond, CA 948064 beds, 3 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $408,000
- Price/sqft: $236
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 471 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 4056500467
- Zillow Home ID: 67699329
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1181 Clearview Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94806 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 50.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for San Pablo, and 52.1% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94806 home values.
- 1185 Clearview Ct Richmond, CA$371K321,588
- 1177 Waverly Dr Richmond, CA$380K42.51,618
- 1189 Clearview Ct Richmond, CA$375K42.51,618
- 1156 Bonneville Ct Richmond, CA$389K42.51,732
- 1173 Bonneville Ct Richmond, CA$361K42.51,732
- 1144 Clearview Ct Richmond, CA$379K42.51,732
- 1152 Clearview Ct Richmond, CA$364K42.51,618
- 1143 Queensland Dr Richmond, CA$348K42.51,618
- 1148 Clearview Ct Richmond, CA$359K32.51,588
- 1160 Bonneville Ct Richmond, CA$353K321,588
- 1164 Bonneville Ct Richmond, CA$360K42.51,618
- 1165 Bonneville Ct Richmond, CA$374K43.51,618
- 1147 Queensland Dr Richmond, CA$355K42.51,618
- 1169 Bonneville Ct Richmond, CA$361K32.51,588
- 1151 Queensland Dr Richmond, CA$358K42.51,618
- 1119 Eaglewood Ct Richmond, CA$371K42.51,732
- 1131 Arrowhead Ct Richmond, CA$371K421,732
- 1135 Arrowhead Ct Richmond, CA$357K32.51,588
- 1123 Eaglewood Ct Richmond, CA$383K32.51,428
- 1127 Eaglewood Ct Richmond, CA$365K42.51,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.