- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1181 County Rd, Walpole, NH 036083 beds, 2 baths, 3,536 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.13 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 3,536 sqft
- Parcel #: WLPO M:00003 B:000068 L:000000
- Zillow Home ID: 86739475
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1181 County Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 03608 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 15.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 8.3% less than in Walpole, and 67.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03608 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Walpole.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 29 Carpenter Hill Rd Walpole, NH$227K322,690
- 33 Carpenter Hill Rd Walpole, NH$248K222,561
- 40 Carpenter Hill Rd Walpole, NH$182K31.51,512
- 43 Carpenter Hill Rd Walpole, NH$215K321,781
- 1144 County Rd Walpole, NH$227K332,310
- 1204 County Rd Walpole, NH$106K211,199
- 1139 County Rd Walpole, NH$405K343,910
- 1136 County Rd Walpole, NH$230K321,890
- 56 Carpenter Hill Rd Walpole, NH$157K321,332
- 64 Carpenter Hill Rd Walpole, NH$190K321,849
- 1127 County Rd Walpole, NH$213K322,033
- 1122 County Rd Walpole, NH$175K31.51,456
- 1221 County Rd Walpole, NH--------
- 1106 County Rd Walpole, NH$212K322,033
- 1101 County Rd Walpole, NH$156K211,250
- 1 Merriam Rd Walpole, NH$284KStudio32,739
- 10 Merriam Rd Surry, NH$308K333,430
- 19 Merriam Rd Surry, NH$176K211,624
- 19 Merriam Rd Walpole, NH$288K222,067
- 19A Merriam Rd Walpole, NH$225K121,895
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!